Asheville, North Carolina Must See & Do
Asheville is a: Hippy, Free Spirited, Super Friendly, Funky, Delicious, Gulping down craft beer kinda town!
You're going to Asheville yay! Let me help you have a great trip by giving you all the highlights so you don't miss a thing!
- Asheville is Brewery city! 32 around the area to be exact!
- Wicked Weed
- Asheville Brewing Co
- Lexington Avenue Brewery
- Sierra Nevada Brewery (little drive but OH SO WORTH IT!)
- One World Brewery (very fun to get to!)
- Twin Leaf
Drive on the Blue Ridge Park way both North and South, take turns off roads and get lost. You can see beautiful country side homes and gorgeous views around each turn.
- All of these local shops are so fun, I enjoyed walking up and down Lexington Ave as wells as Market St. Really fun and funky stores here!
- Tupelo Honey
- Plant (Vegan)
- Green Sage
- Farm Burger
- Wicked Weed
- Tapas Restaurant
Morning Coffee & Breakfast
- Green Sage all the way! Love Love Love their breakfast burrito and Matcha Latte! This place is fantastic, the people are friendly and the place feels like a home away from home!
Water falls? Hiking? Yes Please!
Cocktails, Night out!
- Social Lounge roof top
- Breweries Breweries Brewewries
- Speak Easy (shhhh....)
- Off the Wagon - Piano Bar
- Thirsty Monk
- Much Much more to check out!
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Cedar Rock Mountain
- Cedar Rock Mountain / Corn's Mill Shoals.
- Corn Mill Shoals on the Little River.
- High Falls from Buck Forest Gate on Staton Road.
- High Falls from Triple Falls.
- Hooker Falls
- Main Waterfalls – High Falls or Hooker Falls.
You really need more than a weekend to soak in all the awesome that is Asheville North Carolina abut if a weekend is all you have, check out some of the places listed above or post a comment if you think something should have made the list too!